A gas explosion at a cell phone shop in Taj Bagh, India has left 3 injured.
The amazing explosion can be seen on the shops security cam footage, which shows one of the men triggering the explosion by lighting a cigarette.
You can clearly see the flame start, which ignites the entire room, and eventually knocks out the camera.
The explosion was part of a gas leak which also caused several other explosions which left 11 injured in India. The current condition of the 3 men, all in their 20s, is unknown.
Login form protected by Login LockDown.